Presented by Quinn Tyminski, OTD, OTR/L, BCMH
|event||July 19, 2023 EDT|
|access_time||5:00 pm–7:05 pm EDT|
|event_seat||Register soon! Limited seats available.|
* You must register before watching
* Available Jul 17
Dr. Quinn Tyminski currently serves as an instructor in the Program in Occupational Therapy at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Tyminski earned her master’s degree in occupational therapy from Washington University in 2012 and her Clinical…Read Full Bio
Financial: Quinn Tyminski receives compensation from MedBridge for this course. There is no financial interest beyond the production of this course.
Non-Financial: Quinn Tyminski has no competing non-financial interests or relationships with regard to the content presented in this course.
Even if this webinar is accredited for your discipline and location, it may not count as a “Live” CEU. View our list of governing bodies that count our accredited webinars as “Live” CEUs.
Approved Status applies to “Live” requirement for:
AR, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, NE, NJ, NC, OK, TN, TX, VA
DE, FL, KS, NY, TN, AOTA
CA, CT, ME, MS, ASHA
1. Identify the basic components of the trauma-informed care model of practice
2. Translate how to effectively implement each tenet of trauma-informed care into a treatment plan for an adult client
3. Differentiate between two frameworks for trauma-informed care practice designed for specific populations, treatment settings, or areas of practice
4. Build an effective plan to utilize one trauma-informed framework in their own practice settings
5. Demonstrate skills in applying the trauma-informed models of practice and trauma-informed frameworks in case-based application scenarios
All times in EDT.
MedBridge is committed to accessibility for all of our subscribers. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact [email protected]. We will process requests for reasonable accommodation and will provide reasonable accommodations where appropriate, in a prompt and efficient manner.
Email could not be subscribed.
Thank you for signing up!